Includes Farm Walk to one of Australia’s leading cattle properties
Are you curious to extend what you are doing?
– Have you heard about STIPA Native Grasses Association?
– What about Pasture Cropping?
– Holistic Management?
– Wisdom of Animals in Feeding and Behaviour?
– Stress-Free Animal Handling?
– The Role of Animals in Pasture Biodiversity?
– Experiences of Innovative Farmers?
– The value of 100s of Australian plants for macro, micro, and extra-nutrients?
– Building Carbon with Ease
What was your answer? Why do we ask? Because these are all part of the great topics presented at this year’s Stipa conference. The Stipa presentations were at once stimulating and provocative with the information which in most cases resulted from 1000’s of hours of research, much of it mind-boggling and far too much to retain in the short time provided.
This special pack combines 2 VIDEO Sets:
- Stipa National Conference 2011 – Managing Native Grasslands for Soil and Animal Health
- Dr. Fred Provenza – Animal Nutritional Wisdom and Feeding Behaviour