Meet our amazing guest speaker: Bee Winfield from Merribee Organic Farmacy. Already embracing biological farming methods, Bee’s breakthrough came when she studied with Dr. Elaine Ingham and Dr. Mary Cole to focus on soil.
What You Will Discover During This Webinar Replay:
- How to change a barren landscape to thriving & profitable organic mixed farm
- Use of swales, wicking beds and Hugelkultur
- Soil fertility with thermal compost and compost teas
- The importance of making a fungally dominated compost
- Microbes: The dark kingdom under our feet
- Managing mixed livestock including pigs and hens
- How organic foods restore and create a healthy biome
- An introduction to a GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Diet
- Bee’s amazing further work with food and human health, in particular autism.
MAKE YOUR OWN BEET KVASS by Bee Winfield
Bee kindly sent us a link to her YouTube channel showing one of her simple yet really beneficial ferments. Visit HERE for this recipe and many more! Thanks Bee 🙂
Hit the Subscribe button while you are there! I noticed there are a heap more Pickles and all sorts of goodies also there.
SPECIAL OFFER: If you want to know more about Bee’s mentor, Dr. Elaine Ingham, Here’s a link to a very Special Offer: The Complete Compost Training – 50% OFF This is a downloadable 12 DVD Pack full of practical workshops and discussions. Check it out!
Thank you for joining us and see you next time! Let us know @ firstname.lastname@example.org how you enjoyed Bee’s presentation. Thank you Bee!