Living Soils – Nutrisoil Open Day 2011 [Digital Download]
Presentations from Dr. Christine Jones, Nicole Masters & Graeme Hand.
Video 1 Ch. 1 Disclaimer Ch. 2 A Quick history on Where does soil come from Ch. 3 Beneficial Microbes are Essential – Nicole Masters Ch. 4 The two carbon pathways – Dr. Christine Jones
Video 2 Ch.1 Holistic Management – Graeme Hand Ch. 2 We are the cause of our problems Ch.3 Recovery and conditions we need to create and how we plan? Ch. 4 A Practical Demonstration (Observation of ground cover) Ch.5 Conclusion BONUS 6 Biological Success on Sand using Nutrisoil & Compost Extract – Dianne Haggerty
Comments from attendees:
– Rewarding & informative.
– Too much to take in in 1 day
– Graeme Hand’s grazing management talk very useful, especially how long he suggests rest periods ie. 150 days
– Liquid carbon pathway through microbial bridge particularly interesting. Why aren’t we all doing it?
– Changed our pasture management since the day.
– Another “not to be missed” Open Day
– I have been studying the biological approach for the last 18 years and been implementing. Still picking up tips from your speakers.
This product will be delivered instantly via Digital Download and Stream links.