This video is filmed in and around Fresno and Reedley, California where Mark Nakata lives and works. Mark is passionate about raising the nutrient density in the plants and animals that he grows. He is a stand for returning the full food value that should be found in all our foods but sadly has been slowly disappearing. He claims that our food no longer nourishes and in fact is causing major life threatening illnesses due to its lack of vitamins and minerals.
In this presentation you will hear:
- What does Beyond Organic do for the grower?
- A Success Story of a Conventional Strawberry Grower making the change
- What does the grower need to change on his property to grow nutrient dense food? ls profit the main reason for change?
- Mark’s story of why he changed from conventional farming
- How long was his conversion from conventional to nutrient dense food production? How do you know it is working to have higher nutrient density?
- How Mark works with other farmers? Mark’s “10 Penny Example”
- Is it more profitable to spend more on nutrient: than on pesticides or fungicides
- You can do it! The only change required is mindset
- Problems that dairy farmers are facing
- The value of nutrient dense food to the consumer and the market
A Visit to one of Mark ‘5 clients: An olive grower Mark has a vision for doctors health funds and farmers to work together to produce food worth eating. ills aim is to reverse the current decline in the health of the American people, particularly the poor due to lack of nutrition.
TALK THE WALK FOLLOW UP
Done watching the video?
Listen to the Follow up “Talk the Walk” Q&A Call Session
Hugo Disler interviews Mark Nakata
“Why Growing Nutrient Dense Food is Essential for Sustained Health & Profit”