Dr Maarten Stapper has more than forty years of experience as agricultural scientist working on four continents (ecosystems!). He is a former senior scientist with CSIRO Australia, working with farmers to reduce reliance on synthetic fertilizers and chemicals, and questioning GMO. Employing a holistic approach, he is an expert across a wide spectrum of agricultural areas in research, development and extension. For this he was awarded a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology.
Maarten stood at the cradle of Farming Secrets 13 years ago with Helen and Hugo recording Steps into Biological Farming presentations. How did he get there as a scientist? Why are farmers ahead of science? Imagination leads the way to change. Observe, interact and accept feedback.
Dr Maarten Stapper will draw the Summit presentations together to support profitable regenerative Farming Systems. Hear more about the principles connecting soil carbon, soil foodweb, nutrients, insects, diseases and weeds with healthy soils, healthy food and the Clean & Green myth. Examples of landscape regeneration through Natural Sequence Farming and use of Soilkee Renovator will be presented, delivering biodiversity and farm resilience under variable climates.
Available Digital Products:
Related Farm Tours:
- Dr. Maarten Stapper – Nutrition of generations influencing the next and the effects of diet on geneticswww.farmingsecrets.com This is part 4 of 4 of the ‘Walk the Talk’ with Marieke Rodenstein and Dr Maarten Stapper. DNA can tell what diseases you have but it doesn’t tell you how it works because genes are switching on and off to adapt. This is called Epigenetics. There’s cross-talk between genes and the environment, and […]
- Dr Maarten Stapper – Chronic diseases with modern foodswww.farmingsecrets.com This is part 3 of 4 of the ‘Walk the Talk’ with Marieke Rodenstein and Dr Maarten Stapper. Along with cancer, heart disease, dental health, obesity, anorexia, bulimia, allergies, diabetes, behaviour, manic depression, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s – only 5% of these are related to genes and the remaining 95% of these diseases are caused by […]
- Marieke Rodenstein – Treating the Cause, rather than the symptomswww.farmingsecrets.com This is part 1 of 4 of the ‘Walk the Talk’ with Marieke Rodenstein and Dr Maarten Stapper. Most medications are treating the symptoms rather than the cause. If we are only treating the symptoms and not the cause, it can produce much bigger problems which we call 21st century diseases such allergies, Alzheimer’s, […]
- FS – Walk The Talk Sneak Peek – Bruce Davison – Clip 2 of 5Cell grazing and worm juice grow carbon in the soil. Bruce Davison has not applied any synthetic fertilisers to the soil since purchasing his farm. Dr Maarten Stapper explains that is why the carbon level is increasing in the soil. The post FS – Walk The Talk Sneak Peek – Bruce Davison – Clip 2 […]
- FS – Walk The Talk Sneak Peek – Bruce Davison – Clip 1 of 5Why is love grass still growing in soil with 3% carbon? Maarten Stapper explains what is happening as he examines the soil profile. The post FS – Walk The Talk Sneak Peek – Bruce Davison – Clip 1 of 5 appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- A sneak peek at Farming Secrets ‘Walk the Talk’ Clip 5 of 5www.farmingsecrets.com Dr Maarten Stapper says that in modern farming farmers have lost touch with the soil and are not in tune with how it responds Are you are looking to set up your own worm farm and have it thrive? Then David Davidson “Composting With Worms Made Easy” is a great Film for starting out. […]
- Amazing Tips On How To Calm AnimalsMinerals are Calming for Animals. The post Amazing Tips On How To Calm Animals appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Discover The Benefits of Using Homoeopathics On AnimalsHomeopathics does not only treat animal, it also enhance soil and building everything. The post Discover The Benefits of Using Homoeopathics On Animals appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Proven Treatment To Cure Milk Fever Almost InstantlyJean tells a story about the cow that has a milk fever and was treated with homeopathic. The post Proven Treatment To Cure Milk Fever Almost Instantly appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Look Inside To Discover How To Treat Animals Using Homeopathics EasilyRon explained how easy it is to use Homeopathics. The post Look Inside To Discover How To Treat Animals Using Homeopathics Easily appeared first on Farming Secrets.