This filming is full of comprehensive advice for all practitioners and “would-be” practitioners of the art of compost and compost tea making. It is full and faithful filming of both days including whiteboard illustrations and slides as used by Elaine. This is a basic and essential tool and is highly recommended for every grower.
- What is Compost?
- The Organisms in Compost.
- Important Points in Making Compost.
- How to Make Thermal Compost.
- Important points when Making Compost.
- How to Make Worm Compost.
- Compost Facts.
- Results Using Compost
- What is Compost Tea?
- Factors In Making Good Compost Tea.
- The Compost Tea Making Process.
- Types of Brewers.
- Application Methods.
- Results In Using Compost Teas.
Note: Does not include Manuals or PowerPoints.
Dr Elaine Ingham
Dr Elaine Ingham is an energetic, easy-to-understand speaker who explains what life in the soil is all about. Behind this “user-friendly” approach lies a wealth of knowledge gained from years of intensive research into the organisms which make up the soil foodweb.