What You Will Discover During This Webinar Replay:
Through a short PowerPoint presentation, Alan Broughton takes us through a series of steps toward becoming a regenerative farmer.
- What’s wrong with chemical farming?
- Where to start the transition?
- The importance of mycorrhiza
- Rotational grazing
- Use the Pat Coleby mineral lick
- Allow plant growth in the non-cropping season
- Create biodiversity areas on the farm
- Use less harmful pest and disease control methods
- Replace soluble fertilisers
- Making a start
- Start with the easiest strategy
- Don’t expect rapid change
- Gradual change reduces the risk of yield reduction
- Gain confidence with discussion, reading, listening, trialing
For public and environmental health the chemical era must end.
Watch our FREE webinar on Stock Supplements which is one of the tools that can be used in stopping the use of harmful chemicals.