In this filming, Dr. Maarten Stapper explains why you should change and how and what direction you should go.
On this filming Maarten elaborates flawlessly on the issues of:
- Food production / Environment / Global Warming
- Wisdom vs Technology
- Short – term profit vs long – term costs
- Problems in agriculture
- Agricultural Science – genetic engineering?
- Required paradigm shift – step out of the square
- Practice is far ahead of Science
- Farming is an art, not a science
- Change : learn by doing – make the first step……..
This VIDEO is for those looking for answers to problems that just won’t go away. It tells you where to start when there are a sea of options. You know you have to change but you don’t know where to start. Look no further, this VIDEO reveals it all!
running time approx 94mins
Clip related to this product:
About: Dr Maarten Stapper
Dr Maarten Stapper has more than forty years of experience as agricultural scientist working on four continents (ecosystems!). He is a former senior scientist with CSIRO Australia, working with farmers to reduce reliance on synthetic fertilizers and chemicals, and questioning GMO. Employing a holistic approach, he is an expert across a wide spectrum of agricultural areas in research, development and extension. For this he was awarded a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology.