Animal health is essential to the success of any farm. Healthy animals are productive animals, and sick animals can quickly spread disease to the rest of the herd. As a result, preventing and treating disease is a top priority for any responsible farmer.
Fortunately, there are a number of things that farmers can do to improve their animals’ resistance to disease.
This video kit will help you discover the skills and tools to provide a thriving farm system to help build animals’ natural resilience
Over the decades we have captured great minds such as Pat Coleby, Dr. Fred Provenza, Gabe Brown, David Marsh & Gerhard Grasser and to save you hunting for all the programs we put them all into this learning kit.
What You Will Learn:
- Discover the secrets on how can you improve your livestock’s resistance to disease using natural methods.
- Understand better who to listen to when it comes to animal care.
- Practical application on improving your animal, livestock and whole farm health.
- Ways to observe your livestock and better understand what animals and the environment is trying to tell you.
- How to improve your pastures so your livestock is eating better quality feed, healthy soil means healthy grasses which means healthy livestock.
- Learn how nature has a natural solution to many problems that arise on farms.