Gerhard Grasser is the managing director of Agricultural solutions Australia.The philosophy and motivation of AgriSolutions largely stems from the passion and beliefs of the Managing Director, Gerhard Grasser. His passion for natural living and sustainable agricultural practices is unsurprisingly extended to those around him and hence the business was formed and grown substantially. His passion to teach others about natural alternatives for the environment and particularly farming never waned and this drive has lead him to expand his own knowledge and skills to meet the increasing demands of this “mentoring” role.
AgriSolutions is becoming recognised as a reputable advisory service for farm management practices both within Gippsland and steadily expanding throughout other regions of Australia. Its growth has been determined over the long term by the company’s willingness to educate its customers and develop a sense of trust and integrity rather than just as an avenue to sell product.
Driven by the principles and philosophies of natural fertility and health management -on a personal, farm, catchment and global basis – AgriSolutions works in close liaison with its customers to support a successful holistic approach to any growing situation. It is these values that underpin the connection that the farmer client has with his immediate environment and the responsibility he has nurturing the natural resource base on behalf of future generations.
Today the management of AgriSolutions can claim some 15 years of continuous development, sales and service to all sectors of agriculture, turf and home growers involving leading independent laboratories to analyse soils, plants and water.
Links from Gerhard Grasser
Northern Rivers Soil Health Card https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/168703/northern-rivers-soil-health-card.pdf
It provides some really practical ways to conduct a basic Soil Assessment.
AgriSolutions website to read up on the free Soil Fact Sheets (just need to register details)
If people want to locate a copy of the latest edition of the VSA book, it can be obtained from https://www.agriculturalsolutions.com.au/shop/books/organic-biodynamic/visual-soil-assessment-field-guide/
Keep well and keep smiling,
AgriSolutions Pty Ltd
Mobile 0402 213 736
Available Digital Products:
Related Farm Tours:
- Weeds and their value.Gerhard is talking about the value of the weeds, & the history of the paddock which has caused the presence of capeweed and plantain.. The post Weeds and their value. appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- The Penetrometer – A handy tool to test compactionGerhard is showing farmers how to use a penetrometer. It is a handy tool to measure compaction. The post The Penetrometer – A handy tool to test compaction appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- What is Visual Soil Assessment? (VSA)By knowing what to look for in the soil, you can do your own visual soil assessment and you don’t have to go and get a lab report. The post What is Visual Soil Assessment? (VSA) appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Seymour Alternative Farming Expo 2014 Program[ez_three] Friday, February 14 • 10.30am Capeweed and Paterson’s curse control. This presentation looks at the timing of control programs for weeds like capeweed and Paterson’s curse and focuses on the survival mechanisms of such weeds that give them an unfair advantage over pasture species. SPEAKER: Rob Richardson, Principal, Seymour Ag Supplies, Seymour, Victoria. • […]
- Easy Steps to Making Thermal Compost: The need for Aeration Part 3 of 3Why use a wire round instead of plastic compost bins? Have a listen and find out as Gerhard explains. The post Easy Steps to Making Thermal Compost: The need for Aeration Part 3 of 3 appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Easy Steps to Making Thermal Compost: The importance of Water Part 2 of 3As part of thermal composting lots of water is needed. Gerhard explains why. The post Easy Steps to Making Thermal Compost: The importance of Water Part 2 of 3 appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Easy Steps to Making Thermal Compost: Types of Materials to Use Part 1 of 3Thermal compost done properly kills weed seeds, is safe, easy and profitable when you make your own. This series is the start to making good compost to use to make your own compost teas or extracts. Gerhard shows the easy steps. The post Easy Steps to Making Thermal Compost: Types of Materials to Use Part […]
- Dramatic reduction in milk fever using Free Choice FeedFind out how to reduce milk fever and save on costs. The post Dramatic reduction in milk fever using Free Choice Feed appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Stock Supplements For Dairy – An Introduction by Gerhard GrasserGerhard introduces us to a simple stock supplement system at a dairy. The post Stock Supplements For Dairy – An Introduction by Gerhard Grasser appeared first on Farming Secrets.
- Mike Fix – Pasture Rehabilitator – Part 1Gerhard Grasser discusses Mike Fix’s Pasture Rehabilitator with Hugo Disler with how it all works and the advantages of certain features on the Pasture Rehabilitator. The post Mike Fix – Pasture Rehabilitator – Part 1 appeared first on Farming Secrets.